Updates to the Program
Thursday, October 9
- Session #13: Recovering Endangered Narratives- Session Canceled
- Session #16: Oral History Recording tours as Visionary Journalism: The SoMove Social Movement Oral History Tour Reportback and Roundtable- Session Canceled
- Session #18: A Holistic Partnership Approach to Oral Histories with Ethnic Minority Refugees from Burma- Keith Yanner will Chair this session.
- Session #21: Showcasing Fringe Narratives: Grassroots Latina Activists in Southern California- Natalie Fouseskis will chair this session.
- Session #25: Implementing OHMS: Multi-Institutional Perspectives- Session moved from Saturday to Thursday at 10;15.
Friday, October 10
- Session #60: New Bottles for Old Wine: New Media, Oral History, and Digital Storytelling- Mike Lyons will not present his paper.
- Session #61: Militaries and Civilians- Major Marico Bergo will not present his paper. Tetiana Boriak will present her paper originally scheduled for Session #24.
Saturday. October 11
- SATURDAY TEACHER WORKSHOP– the location has changed to the Madison Concourse Hotel, Capitol Ballroom B.
- Session #89: Life Histories- Megan Gough will not present her paper.
- Session #111: Healing History? Transforming Narratives in Post Conflict Settings- Natalie Fousekis will chair this session.
- Session #112: Innovations in Education- Gwendolyn Etter-Lewis will present her paper previously scheduled for Session #123.
Sunday, October 12
- Session #120: Refugee Memories- Session cancelled. Katherine Fobear will present her paper in Session #123.
- Session #123: Activism and Memory- Kristen Delegard, Historyapolis Project, will chair this session. Katherine Fobear will present her paper originally scheduled for Session #120. Gwendolyn Etter-Lewis will present her paper on Saturday in Session #112.