Advertising and Exhibiting at OHA
The 2018 OHA annual meeting is scheduled for October 10-14 at Concordia University, Montreal, Quebec, Canada. By advertising with OHA or attending the meeting as an exhibitor, you will reach the most informed and connected oral historians working in the field today.
Attendees include participants in local and community history projects; teachers, students, and independent scholars; archivists and curators in the private and government sectors; and journalists and filmmakers. More than 500 OHA members and local historians will be involved in the meeting this year in Montreal. We hope you will join us!
To Register: Please download the 2018 Advertising and Exhibiting Form.
The deadline to receive contracts and artwork is August 31!
Each year OHA distributes a Program Book to meeting attendees and posts the book on our website. Ad sizes and prices are below. We require a high resolution PDF of your artwork by August 31, 2018.
Full page ad 7″ x 10″ ad size $200
Half page ad 7″ x 5″ ad size $150
Sample Program Book: 2017 Program
The OHA Exhibit Hall will be located in the John Molson Building. The Exhibit Hall will have electric outlets and wireless internet access. Hours and table prices are below.
Wednesday, Oct 10 Exhibitor set up available 1 to 5 PM
Thursday, Oct 11 9 AM to 5 PM (will open early for exhibitor set up)
Friday, Oct 12 9 AM to 5 PM
Saturday, Oct 13 9 AM to 12 PM
Double table $350
Full table $250
Half table $150
- Each table includes complimentary registration for two staff members.
- For each table reserved, OHA will furnish exhibitors with one six-foot table, table skirting, and two chairs.
- Exhibitors who are unable to attend the meeting may send materials for display only. Shipping instructions will be provided in the fall.
- Exhibitors who plan to attend the meeting will be asked to complete complimentary registration so that we may print your name badge.
- Due to the nature of this year’s conference, materials will need to be set up and taken down each day. A storage area will be provided for overnight.
To Be Announced