Welcome to the 2015 Oral History Association annual meeting! We are going to have a great week in Tampa.
**Please note that the OHA registration desk is on the SECOND floor of the Marriott Tampa Waterside Hotel outside Florida Salon 4. Online Registration has closed, but you may register in Tampa at the OHA registration desk.
VISIT the Exhibit Hall in Florida Salon 4, right behind the registration desk. Open today from 9-12.
OHA’s first Poster Session begins at 2:30 in the Exhibit Hall, Florida Salon 4.
Grab n’ Go sandwiches are available today at Starbucks on the first floor rather than Waterside Grill.
IF YOU ARE STAYING AT THE TAMPA MARRIOTT, WIFI is complimentary in the guest rooms. It appears that you will have to pay to sign on, but you will not be charged.
Below are some changes to note:
- OHA meeting rooms are on the second floor, banquet level. Greco Boardroom is the only room on the third floor.
- The OHA registration table will be on the second floor between Florida Salon 3 and Florida Salon 4.
- The K-12 Interest Group will meet in Florida Salon 6.
- The Saturday buffet will be in Il Terrazzo Room and Patio.
Session Participant Changes
- 26 – Oral History and New Narratives of U.S.Latin@ Experience
Arlene Torres cannot participate as the commentator.
- 51 – The Changing Face of the American Hero
Alan Stein cannot participate as the commentator.
- 59 – Remembering Social Change
Rakshinda Shah will not present.
- 71 – Worlds of Women
Zaynab Ansari cannot participate as commentator.
- 113 – The Value and Values of Tourism
Burcu Kaya will not present.
- Saturday Yoga is back! Saturday at 7 am for those interested. Read more in the program book.
- 114 Digital Video Oral History Mini-Workshop has been cancelled.